The city of Tempe [view map of Tempe], located in Maricopa county, is approximately 10 miles
southeast of downtown Phoenix. Tempe's estimated population as of July 1, 2003 was
159,615 which represented a 0.1% growth compared to the prior 12 month period.. Tempe is home to Arizona State University (ASU) which is a
major contributor to Tempe's culture and business environment.
The property was built in 1998 and is located in central Tempe on Hardy Drive between Baseline and Guadalupe Road
[ view neighborhood map]. It is close to The Pointe-South Mountain resort and is also near to both I10 and
Highway 60. Our property is approximately 4 miles from the ASU campus.
The property features 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths with
a 2 car garage and approximately 1,489 sq-ft. of living area with a 361 sq-ft garage and a 44 sq-ft
covered rear patio. A private spa is located in the back yard and a community pool is available. An
automated drip irrigation system minimizes plant watering. Front yard maintenance is provided by the HOA.
( Click on links to view larger photos )
- About 4 miles from the ASU campus.
- Less than two miles from the Interstate 10 and highway 60.
- Good schools and a variety of churches nearby
- Whirlpool refrigerator with ice maker is included.
- A Whirlpool microwave provides for those late night snacks or for making popcorn just before your favorite movie.
- A Whirlpool self-cleaning oven is included
- An easy-to-clean tile floor in the kitchen and dining areas adds to the overall upscale feeling.
- "Premier" reverse osmosis 3-stage under sink water purification system is provided to ensure clean drinking water.
- Laundry alcove provides hookups to the included washer and dryer.
- Under cabinet lighting
Family and Convenience Features
- Rear covered patio with private spa. Spa is a therapeutic 2000 Dimension One Auroa II with a current suggested retail value of $8,700.
- Window treatments on most windows give the feeling of “home” and also block out the sun.
- Wall mounted fan speed controls to make living just a little easier and more convenient.
- An automatic garage door opener with 2 remote controls for ease of entry.
- Owned security system complete with 3 keypads, motion sensors, smoke/fire detector and glass break detector.
- Builder-installed ceiling speakers in family room.
- Nicely landscaped to give the feeling of completeness and with a shade tree in the back, a protection from the ever-present Arizona sun.
- Front yard watering system and landscaping maintained by HOA
- Backyard automatic drip water system to keep the landscape looking fresh and new with minimal maintenance.
- Formerly builder's model home
- 2" by 6" construction rather than the normal 2" by 4"
- "Silent Flor System" with 1 and 1/8" floor on 2nd story.
- Engineered wood floors are Harris-Tarkett, 3/8" with Alumide enhanced aluminum oxide finish and a 15-year warranty.
- Upgraded carpets in all bedrooms
- Mirrored closet doors in all bedrooms
- All bedroom closets upgraded with additional shelving
- All bedrooms have cable and telephone jacks
- Telephone wiring for up to 3 separate lines (builder installed)
- Four ceiling fans with light kits and wall switch controls
- Garage has epoxy finish on floor, built-in cabinets for extra storage, a full-length wire storage shelf over the garage door and a 12 volt power ventilation system.
Environmental and Energy Saving
- R38 Ceiling Insulation will help keep air conditioning costs low.
- Energy efficient programmable electronic thermostat
- Energy efficient water heater timer
- E Grade Windows afford an extra barrier from the sun to prevent sunlight from producing unwanted summertime heat.
- Ceiling Fans in all rooms provide cooling and savings on air conditioning costs.
- Faux blind Window treatments make each room look nice while keeping the sun out and lowering energy bills.