The city of Avondale, located in Maricopa county, is approximately 12 miles
west of downtown Phoenix in the I10 corridor. Avondale's estimated population as of July 1, 2003 was
53,926 which represented a 13.3% growth compared to the prior 12 month period.
View map of Phoenix or Avondale..
Our property was completed by Fulton Homes in December, 2002 and is located in the area of Avondale
known as Cold Water Springs.
View map of Cold Water Springs.
Our property is on a highly desireable golf course lot near the
intersection of Fairway Avenue and W. Adams street. The property is Fulton
Homes' cobalt model featuring 4 bedrooms and 2 baths with a 2 car garage and approximately 1,678 sq-ft.
View the floorplan.
View the exterior
- About twelve miles from downtown Phoenix and the major sporting and cultural attractions.
- Less than two miles from the Interstate 10 and 101.
- A new shopping center at McDowell and 99 th Street .
- The Phoenix Coyotes stadium is a few miles.
- The New Arizona Cardinals Stadium a few miles away for play in 2005.
- Good schools and a variety of churches nearby
- The kitchen features an enameled cast iron sink.
- The microwave provides for those late night snacks or for making popcorn just before your favorite movie.
- Countertops of rich easy-to-clean tile will make this kitchen feel warm.
- An easy to clean tile floor in the dining area adds to the overall upscale feeling.
Family and Convenience Features
- Front and rear covered patios to enjoy the outside and avoid the sun.
- Reverse osmosis and charcoal filtered and water is provided to ensure clean drinking water. A water softener is provided for sweet smelling clothing from your wash.
- Window treatments on most windows give the feeling of “home” and also block out the sun.
- Wall mounted fan speed controls to make living just a little easier and more convenient.
- An automatic garage door opener for ease of entry.
- A fabulous view across the golf course and a clear, ever changing color landscape of the Estrella Mountains .
- Lots of grass for the kids to romp around in. About 500 SF square feet of lush grass in the back yard.
- Nicely landscaped to give the feeling of completeness and with a shade tree in the back, a protection from the ever-present Arizona sun.
- A programmed drip system to keep the landscape looking fresh and new with minimal maintenance.
- A sand box with a pop-up sprinkler in the back yard is provided to create a safe water play area for the kids.
- The sand box keeps the kids busy with their plastic trucks, cars, dolls and adventure figures and lets you rest in the comfort of the covered patio, which also has a fan.
- Exterior Coach Lights provide the look of exterior elegance.
- Classique interior doors make the inside of the home look more upscale.
- Heavy padding underneath the carpet to give you that plush carpet feeling.
- Upgraded faucets, tile floors and countertops in the bathrooms to carry the feeling of upscale to the finish.
- An automatic garage door opener to make coming and going much easier.
- Side garage door to easily access the side yard from the garage .
Environmental and Energy Saving
- R38 Ceiling Insulation will help keep air conditioning costs low.
- Gas feed for dryer for low electric bill.
- E Grade Windows afford an extra barrier from the sun to prevent sunlight from producing unwanted summertime heat.
- Ceiling Fans in all rooms provide cooling and savings on air conditioning costs.
- Faux blind Window treatments make each room look nice while keeping the sun out and lowering energy bills.